Sponsorships & Marketing
The Chamber offers many Marketing and co-op opportunities for your business to gain exposure.
- Quality of Life Book: This colorful, quality of life reference targets newcomers and people considering relocation to our area. It provides information on education, housing, health care, business, and recreation – all of the things that go into good living. Display ads purchased in the publication reach thousands of prospective residents, as the publication is distributed at the Chamber and by mail in response to telephone and written inquiries. The book is published annually and distributed to area Chambers, Visitor Centers, Fort Atkinson businesses and realtors to promote our members and local community.
- City Map: Our four-color Fort Atkinson street map provides valuable information to area visitors, residents, tourists, businesses, and newcomers. Display ads are available on the map, which reaches thousands of potential customers and clients. The City Map is the Chamber’s focus pieces in our relocation and visitor packets.
- Web page: All members are listed on the Chamber web page Preferred Business Directory, and can have a link from the Chamber web page to their own business page.
- Business Directory: All Chamber members are listed, free of charge, in our membership directory which is distributed to hundreds of visitors and residents each year.
- B2B: Get the word out, via email, to over 950 members of the Fort Atkinson business community. You design a flyer announcing your upcoming business event, and we’ll send it, via email, to all active Chamber representatives.
- Co-op advertising: Cooperative advertising opportunities are available for our members which include print publications, indoor and outdoor billboards, movie theater advertising, radio and TV.
Contact Jennifer Welsh, Marketing Manager, for rates and more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several opportunities to advertise on our website. Each month, thousands of people view our website and utilize our tools such as the Preferred Business Directory and Events Calendar. Chamber members can post jobs, special events, business news and press releases, member to member deals and promotional hot deals. The Chamber offers banner and sidebar ads at competitive rates.
B2B (Business to Business) is a personalized email that the Chamber sends out on your behalf. Our policy is to secure our members emails. If your business or organization has a message you want to get out to a large group of people quickly, this may be the perfect option for you. Contact the Chamber for more information.
Business After Hours
Business After Hours events are hosted by member businesses and provide the perfect opportunity for our members to network. They’re typically held four times per year from 5 to 7pm. Business After Hours hosts will have the opportunity to showcase their establishment, provide business cards and flyers at welcome table, donate a door prize, invite potential new members or clients and co-partner with another member business. Contact the Chamber for more information.
Submit your event to be displayed on our electronic sign by completing steps below.
Qualifications for advertising on the sign are as follows:
- Chamber Non-Profit Member Events
- Chamber Sponsored Events
- Emergency Public Service Announcements
Messages will be posted one week prior to event. Submit your request at least one week prior to posting date.
Submit an Electronic Sign Request by email to email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Contact Person
- Organization Name
- Phone Number
- Message Text/Description
- Date or Dates
The Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to revise the submitted text.