Industries or Manufacturers
Banks, Credit Unions, Other Loan Offices
Schedule B: Determine fair share by an investment of $255 plus $18 for each one million dollars of deposit for the preceding year, and $10 per full-time equivalent employee. Click here for fair share worksheet
Hotels, Motels, Apartment Complexes, CBRF's
Schedule C: Determine fair share investment by paying $255 plus $5 for each rental unit over 6. Click here for fair share worksheet.
(ie. Investment, Insurance, Real Estate, Service Firms, Commercial Loans, Commercial Sales Representatives, Marketing Organizations, Consultants, Doctors, Dentists, Chiropractors, Attorneys, Architects, CPA’s, Veterinarians, Funeral Directors and all other licensed occupations)
Determine fair share by an investment of $255 plus $35 for each additional partner, associate, or employee (full-time equivalent). (Beauty Salons are exempt from $35 employee fee as they can also employ independent contractors as opposed to employees)
Civic/Social Groups and Churches
Schedule E: Fair share minimum investment is $154.
Schedule F: Fair share determined individually. Minimum investment is $255.
Schedule G: Establishments where less than 50% of sales are food pay $154. (Taverns that wish to have full retail benefits [i.e. listed in Shopping & Dining guide, listed on gift certificates…] must pay at least the minimum Retail investment of $303)
Schedule I: Fair share minimum investment is $150 (Retired persons are $100).
Retail and Resturants
Maximize Your Membership
- Download your digital plaque to your website
- Display your Chamber Bucks sticker in your business
- Make friends and connections at a networking event
- Promote your business with a ribbon cutting, grand opening, or open house
- Reach your target audience for job openings, special events, and Hot Deals on ChamberMaster
- Send us your promotions, acquisitions, and business news for Focus on Fort newsletters
- Bring in your business cards and brochures for our business referral display
- Attend a legislative forum
- Sponsor a chamber event
- Save money and increase visibility with co-op marketing opportunities
- Serve on a committee or volunteer at an event
- Advertise in Chamber publications
“We belong to the Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce because they are the heart of our community. Our membership keeps us abreast of business news in our town and surrounding areas; great networking opportunities are offered, and our company information is always presented to people in need of our services. Our Chamber delves into researching ways to help our community grow and flourish. We have been members for over 13 years and will continue to do so!”