Join Fort HealthCare in becoming the Healthiest Community in Wisconsin by lacing up your walking/running shoes for the Deep Freeze Virtual 5k this January!
Once registered, you can select a day, time and route to run during the race timeline and complete your 3.1 miles.
1. Register for the Deep Freeze race
2. Print Race Bib (optional, but FUN!)
3. Walk, Skip, Run, Bike or Row a 5k (3.1 miles) between Friday, January 21st and Sunday January 23rd, 2021
4. Send your proof (time, picture of tracking device/phone, or just an email that you did it) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday January 23rd at 11:59pm.
5. Celebrate your successes!
The event is free to participate in, but registration is encouraged.
Do I run or walk the 5K distance?
Anyone is invited to participate in this event and all fitness levels are welcome! You don’t need to be a regular runner to do this – you can jog or walk the distances, too. Families and friends as well as individuals are encouraged to participate in the fun.