2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, is seeking a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate leadership, drive, and a focus on safely producing distinctive quality products.
Responsible for the effective planning, directing and coordinating all aspects of the operations procedures. This includes scheduling, training, and productivity of the employees; quality of the products; safety compliance efforts; equipment effectiveness and safety.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of personnel and determine work assignments
- Administer company polices, work rules, and labor contract in a fair and consistent manner
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with HACCP regulations, quality inspections and USDA guidelines
- Conduct daily safety inspections to ensure safe operations are met
- Ensure availability of materials based on projected requirements
- Make recommendations for improvements to procedures, methods, facilities, equipment and other matter relating to the effectiveness of the production areas
- Supervisory experience required, preferably within the food manufacturing industry
- Post-secondary degree in a food or business related field desired
- Experience in a unionized environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment as well as ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work weekends
- Bilingual capabilities in Spanish/English a plus
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply online @ www.jonesdairyfarm.com/careers.