Are you a people-person? Do you love providing exceptional customer service? Do you have a servant heart that loves to assist others?
Our main branch, located in Fort Atkinson, is seeking a charismatic, professional, and polished individual to fill our role as Receptionist. This role’s primary responsibility is to provide an EXTRAORDINARY customer experience both in person and through telephone contact.
The right individual must thrive on talking to people and building/developing relationships. In addition, the right individual will display a high level of professionalism, be warm, welcoming, approachable and most importantly courteous and helpful at all times to customers and employees.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the initial contact in answering outside telephone calls. Must be able to multi-task and operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Assist customers and prospective customers when they walk in the door, answering questions and/or directing them to the appropriate associate.
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby to include preparing/serving refreshments to customers.
- Perform administrative support activities as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Above all else - dependable. Hours of work are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- A high school diploma is required.
- Must have at least two years professional receptionist or professional work experience which includes operating a multi-line phone system.
- Must have the ability to utilize established guidelines and use common sense in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Must have strong listening skills.
- Must possess the ability to read, write and understand general correspondence and have a working knowledge of business math applications (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages).
- Must be able to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally with a variety of people, both verbally and in written format, with professional writing skills.
- Superb time management skills are required.
- Proficient in operating computers. Must be willing and comfortable learning new software programs. Must be proficient to advanced in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and generous paid time off!
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply today!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.