City of Fort Atkinson Parks & Recreation Seasonal Parks Mower
Summary of Job
Under general supervision of the Parks Maintenance Supervisor, the employee will assist with mowing at Rock River Park through the Parks and Recreation Department. This flexible position will be employed from May thru November (weather dependent) working 10-15 hours per week. Beginning wage of $13.50 per hour. A valid Wisconsin driver’s license is required.
- Safely operate equipment with all necessary personal protective equipment
- Prepare equipment for the day
- Mow turf using a riding lawn mower
- Clean site and watch for trash, limbs, and rocks
- Communicate with City staff and other lawn maintenance staff to appropriately perform duties when the grass is dry
- Other duties as required
Must be 16 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
Previous grass cutting experience utilizing riding mowers.
To apply, please submit a Job Application to the Parks and Recreation office Attn: Brooke Franseen – Parks and Recreation Director or email firstname.lastname@example.org.