Join our Family Today!
Click here to apply.
• Document and perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy following all dealership and factory standards.
• Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil; replace oil and air filters.
• Inspect vehicle fluid levels and replace or replenish as necessary.
• Check tire pressure and add air if needed.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Keep shop area neat and clean.
• Maintain accountability for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
• Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
• Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
• Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• No experience required, however, must be eager to learn and train
• Entry-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair preferred
• Strong physical dexterity for working with tools
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and be a team player
• Strong communication skills
• Punctual and reliable
• Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic computer skills
• Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
• Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
• Valid driver's license and driving record must pass insurance requirements