PremierBank is a full-service community bank dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized and friendly manner. We are a true community bank with the goal of focusing always on our customer relationships and serving as a trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We currently have a career opportunity for a full-time Commercial Credit Administrator to join our growing team at our Fort Atkinson location.
The Commercial Credit Administrator will play a key role in providing comprehensive administrative and organizational support to the Commercial Credit Department. A candidate who is successful in this position will enjoy opportunities for growth within our company, ideally into a Credit Analyst or Lender role.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to: To perform this function successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review and maintain integrity of all documents received from our customers. These can include confidential documents such as: tax returns, financial statements, loan documentation, etc.
- Create collateral and credit files, maintain credit file organization/reorganization.
- Monitor and update customer information in the core system, as needed.
- Prepare reports for the department, supportive areas and the Board, manage files and records, perform other office procedures.
- Monthly and quarterly tracking/reporting
- Prepare market evaluations and summaries of real properties to determine values. Prepare appraisal reviews based on established criteria to determine if appraisal is/is not satisfactory.
- Recommend new approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the work area and services performed.
- Offer administrative support to Credit Analysts and Loan Officers.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus for additional growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prior experience working in the banking industry or lending/credit department is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to effectively organize workload and meet deadlines.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications, primarily Excel & Word.
- Familiarity operating common office equipment such as phones, printers, scanners, fax and copy machine.
- Must possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram format with excellent active listening skills.
- Able to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems.
- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent and sensitive customer information.
- Display high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Must be a detail-oriented individual.
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply now!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.