Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospect potential new customers for all areas of the bank through letters, cold calling efforts, referral sources and other sources deemed necessary.
- Maintain and service a profitable loan portfolio to ensure quality and limited risk to the bank and shareholders.
- Analyzing applicants' financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans; authorizing or recommending approval of commercial loans.
- Utilize external programs to limit the exposure to the bank and to ensure the customer’s best interests are taken into account.
- Initiate cross selling opportunities through meetings with customers and fellow employees by reviewing the customer’s banking relationships.
- Maintain regular, continuous contact with customers through various means of communication.
- Work past dues, overdrafts, insurance exceptions and financial exceptions to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner to limit exposure to the bank.
- Remain active in community and community organizations to enhance bank image and identity.
Requirements: Ideal candidates will be relationship focused with the drive for success. In addition, successful candidates must also possess:
- Associates degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar field (Bachelor’s preferred) and/or
- Minimum of five years work experience in a commercial loan, underwriting, banking, sales or similar environment;
- Firm comprehension of loan documents and required disclosures and regulations;
- Results orientated sales ability with success in establishing and building customer relationships;
- Proven concern for quality of work, guidelines, processes, etc.;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact and communicate with a diverse group of clients;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with little to no supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to represent the organization in a professional, positive manner;
- Good accounting skills with the ability to work precisely with numbers and financial calculations;
- Capability to maintain confidentiality of customer information;
- Ability to put forth the extra effort necessary to make the office a successful operation including the willingness to work additional hours (evenings and weekends), attend outside educational programs, seminars, etc.
In addition, the RIGHT candidate will have personal values that align with the core values we live by:
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
PremierBank is a full-service community bank dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized and friendly manner. We are a true community bank with the goal of always focusing on our customer relationships and serving as a trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and generous paid time off!
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply now!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.