Are you a numbers & data driven individual? Do you enjoy problem solving and digging into the details to break down complex information? If so, then come start or continue your career at PremierBank as a Credit Analyst!
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for analyzing credit data and financial information of persons or companies to determine the risk involved in the transaction and making a recommendation on client creditworthiness. This position will work closely with the Loan Officers to make sure loans conform to the current loan policy and that the proper risk assessment is given. In some circumstances, the Credit Analyst will work with customers to obtain financial information or request further information when questions arise.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Collect, analyze, and interpret customer financial information
• Assist Loan officers with the preparation of credit presentations for both new requests and renewals
• Prepare annual reviews for credits to check for material changes in financial conditions
• Work with Loan Officers to anticipate, identify, and collect documents needed for efficient, and timely approvals on new and existing credits
• Monitor applications and records for accuracy and completeness
• Collect and track financial information
• Assist in report preparation for monthly and quarterly management meetings
• Review legal and financial documents
• Assist with bank and client audits
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
• Two to five years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Solid understanding of financial statements including but not limited to tax returns, profit & loss statements, income statements, balance sheets, and other business financials
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) in order to communicate and relate effectively with customers and coworkers
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to notice discrepancies in data as well as work efficiently & accurately
• Demonstrated ability in exercising independent judgment
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and remain calm while working in a fast paced/deadline driven environment
Additionally, the IDEAL candidate will have personal values that align with the core values we live by:
• Intentionally Customer Focused
• Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
• Community Minded
Who are we? PremierBank is a full-service community bank dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized and friendly manner. We are a true community bank with the goal of always focusing on our customer relationships and serving as a trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and generous paid time off!
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply today!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines
to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.