FCCU Full Time Teller
Fort Community Credit Union is seeking a Full-time Teller to add to our team.
We currently have positions available at the following location: Whitewater Branch: 203 E Milwaukee St, Whitewater, WI 53190
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Saturday
- Closed Sunday
- 40 hours a week, including every other Saturday (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
Fort Community Credit Union is committed to supporting our staff just as we support our credit union members by offering a robust benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision
- Vacation, sick and personal time
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Medical and dependent flexible spending account (FSA)
- Company-provided life insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement…… AND MORE!
Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a high school degree or GED. Associates degree (or higher) in finance is preferred, but relevant work experience may be considered in exchange for education.
- Three (3) or more years of customer service experience is preferred. Teller and banking experience is a plus.
- Provides friendly, helpful service that promotes financial discipline through:
- Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and an organized workstation.
- Maintaining knowledge of FCCU products, services and processes.
- Proactively greeting members with a smile, introduction, and full attention.
- Understanding the member’s objectives by asking appropriate questions and listening to the member’s responses.
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, Visa gift cards, and cashier’s checks.
- Examine checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Secures the credit union’s assets by handling cash and negotiable instruments in a consistent manner, properly identifying members, keeping member information confidential, balancing at the end of each business day, and completing necessary reports that summarize daily activities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and adheres to all regulations, policies, procedures, and standards that pertain to this position.
- Actively works to insure credit union compliance with OFAC, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Act Laundering, and U.S.A. Patriot Act.
An Equal Opportunity Employer