Do you like making a positive impact on others and being part of something bigger than the same old day-to-day grind? Then Fort Community Credit Union is the place for you! At FCCU, our mission is to help every member be in a better financial position than when we met them. We strive to positively impact our members, and our communities. If you want to make a difference, then apply at FCCU! Fort Community Credit Union is seeking Part-Time and Full-Time ITM Tellers to add to our Fort Atkinson team. ITM stands for "Interactive Teller Machine" meaning this person would be servicing members through a headset and a camera instead of in person.
Location and Hours:
Fort Atkinson Branch: 732 Madison Ave, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Full Time Position Hours: 40 hours a week, including every other Saturday (8:00 AM - 1:00 PM)
Fort Community Credit Union is committed to supporting our staff just as we support our credit union members by offering a robust benefits package including:
- Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Health, dental, vision
- Vacation, sick and personal time
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Medical and dependent flexible spending account (FSA)
- Company-provided life insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement…… AND MORE!
Note: Benefit eligibility is dependent upon number of hours worked. Not all benefits are available to part-time employees.
Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a high school degree or GED. Associates degree (or higher) in finance is preferred, but relevant work experience may be considered in exchange for education.
- Three (3) or more years of customer service experience is preferred. Teller and banking experience is a plus.
- Provides friendly, helpful service that promotes financial discipline through:
- Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and an organized workstation.
- Maintaining knowledge of FCCU products, services and processes.
- Proactively greeting members with a smile, introduction, and full attention.
- Understanding the member’s objectives by asking appropriate questions and listening to the member’s responses.
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers.
- Examine checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Secures the credit union’s assets by handling cash and negotiable instruments in a consistent manner, properly identifying members, keeping member information confidential, balancing at the end of each business day, and completing necessary reports that summarize daily activities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and adheres to all regulations, policies, procedures, and standards that pertain to this position.
- Actively works to insure credit union compliance with OFAC, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Act Laundering, and U.S.A. Patriot Act.
An Equal Opportunity Employer