Mortgage Loan Officer
NO PUSHY SALES GOALS HERE! At PremierBank our primary goal is to build strong, lasting relationships with our customers!!
We currently have a career opportunity for a full-time Mortgage Loan Officer to join our Lending team at our Janesville location.
This position is responsible for building relationships with current and prospective customers; uncovering customer needs and handling real estate and mortgage loan requests; educating customers regarding their buying power and programs available to them; and cross selling other bank services and products.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as main point of contact with customers from application through closing and thereafter, to ensure that PremierBank obtains accurate, timely and complete information and that our customers experience professional, friendly and efficient interactions throughout the process.
- Analyzing applicants' financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Evaluating, authorizing or recommending approval of real estate/mortgage loans. Advising borrowers on financial status and payment methods.
- Analyzing potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Working with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- High School Diploma required. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a relatable field is preferred.
- Must possess 3-5 years of experience in real estate lending, preferably in the Janesville, WI market
- Previous experience in developing new markets preferred
- Must enjoy networking and meeting new people through networking events
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of people, both verbally and in writing
- Must demonstrate excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work
- The ability to utilize established guidelines and use common sense in problem-solving and decision-making methods
- Intermediate competency in utilizing MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and generous paid time off!
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply today!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.