We currently have a career opportunity for a full-time Operations Specialist to join our team at our growing Fort Atkinson location.
PremierBank is seeking a reliable team player to provide excellent customer and staff support for all deposit services via phone and electronic channels. The rotation of job functions requires an analytical problem solver with strong decision-making abilities, technical aptitude and a proactive mindset. Additional keys to success include effective communication, ability to multitask and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Completing daily updates, printing, report writing and retention utilizing IBM mainframe technology.
- Troubleshoot and maintain electronic services (mobile, positive pay, e-statements, etc.)
- Perform branch capture imaging, foreign check special handling and document storage
- Process cash letters – paper and electronic (ACH) including adjustments and returns
- Answer customer and staff inquiries regarding deposit products and services
- Accurately complete incoming and outgoing domestic and international wire transfers
- Resolve exceptions, stop payments, disputes and fulfill research requests
- Finalize end of day, calculate cash position and input required closing programs
- Balance applicable general ledgers, ATM Clearing, Internal Accounts and Correspondent Banks
- Work within current regulatory requirements and internal controls
Scheduled work hours vary based on assignment. Once fully trained, the rotation may look as follows:
- 7:00 am – 4:00 pm M-F
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm M-F
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F
- Saturday approximately every 4 to 5 weeks, 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- Associate degree in accounting, bookkeeping or computers preferred and/or equivalent years of work experience in these fields.
- Banking industry experience strongly desired
- Proficient in MS Office software and able to navigate internet-based systems
- Capable of prioritizing effectively and displays a systematic approach to job functions
- Detail-oriented while seeking efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professionalism and courtesy
- Critical thinker with an analytical thought process
- Willing to work independently and in team setting
- Demonstrates initiative, energy, and willingness to learn – values continuing education
- Has strong work ethic – is reliable, punctual, and requires minimal supervision
- Projects a professional image thru dress, presentation, and positive attitude
- Organizational, planning, and interpersonal skill set required
- Excellent written and verbal skill set a must
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and generous paid time off!
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply today!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.