Personal Banker - Whitewater & Johnson Creek Locations
NO PUSHY SALES GOALS HERE! At PremierBank our primary goal is to build strong, lasting relationships with our customers!
We are currently seeking Personal Bankers for our Whitewater & Johnson Creek locations.
Intentionally Customer Focused. Community Minded. Collaborative. If these are words that describe you and the workplace you’d like to invest your time with, then apply today to join the PremierBank team as a Personal Banker at our organization!
As a Personal Banker, you will have the opportunity to create a difference in the lives of our customers every single day, keeping our mission in mind that we are Here. For. You. Always. You will open and close accounts, complete transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, etc., as well as provide guidance to help our customers make informed decisions about their financial needs by answering questions and resolving issues. Keeping our core value of being community minded at the forefront, this individual will help to actively promote PremierBank in the Whitewater & Johnson Creek communities.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Welcomes current and potential customers and vendors to the bank in a professional and inviting manner.
- Encourages a positive working environment with a can-do attitude which fosters our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Proficiently performs routine and complex transactions and tasks including but not limited to: accept and process deposits, withdrawals, internal transfers, wire transfer requests, check cashing, loan payments and advances.
- Ensure proper Customer Identification (CIP) and Bank Secrecy (BSA) procedures are appropriately followed.
- Maintain proper cash levels and keeps cash secure at all times. Accurately balances teller drawer, vault (including buying/selling currency to Federal Reserve) and ATM. Reports variations in accordance with bank policy.
- Process daily branch capture and verifying accuracy of scanned documents.
- Handle coin which requires bending and lifting.
- Basic account maintenance including address changes, holds, stop pays and travel notifications.
- Completes required reports timely and accurately.
- Knowledge of PremierBank’s depository products accounts, apps, and online services along with a strong understanding of the bank’s products and services.
- Promote and refer bank products/services to customers when appropriate. Proactively follow up with customers on all new services to ensure satisfaction with the services provided.
- Maintain comprehensive and up to date knowledge of banking regulations.
- Complete and/or ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with bank policies and Federal Regulation.
- Complete required compliance and job specific training. Familiarity and adherence of all Bank Secrecy Act requirements including the ability to identify and properly report fraudulent and suspicious loan activity.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
This individual will also exhibit the following desired competencies and qualifications:
- Able to empathize with other people and maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor throughout the day.
- Maintains composure and professionalism under pressure, including the ability to deal effectively with time pressures, stress and multi-tasking that can change hourly depending on level of customer activity.
- Ability to maintain a cohesive work environment with coworkers.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion of customer and bank information.
- Show high attention to detail, with the ability to problem solve basic issues, i.e., identify and correct balancing errors. Can execute basic math skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating a computer and other standard office equipment.
- Bilingual skill-set a plus!
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match and generous paid time off!
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply today!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.