Teller - Jefferson Branch & Fort Atkinson Pick N Save Branch
NO PUSHY SALES GOALS HERE! At PremierBank our primary goal is to build strong, lasting relationships with our customers!!
Are you a people-person? Do you love providing exceptional customer service? Do you have a servant heart that loves to assist others?
Our Jefferson & Fort Atkinson Pick N Save branches are seeking charismatic, professional, and polished individuals to fill our roles as a Full-Time Teller. This role’s primary responsibility is to provide an EXTRAORDINARY customer experience both in person and through telephone contact.
The right individual must thrive on talking to people and building/developing relationships. In addition, the right individual will display a high level of professionalism, be warm, welcoming, approachable and most importantly courteous and helpful at all times to customers and employees.
As PremierBank's primary contact with the public - the Teller works directly with our customers, both in-person and over the phone, to provide exceptional customer service. Tellers manage cash receipts and withdrawals, answer customer questions and guide customers to appropriate bank personnel, when needed. This position is responsible for providing information about PremierBank’s products, while assisting prospective, new and existing customers in identifying their needs or goals and providing alternative solutions through relationship building.
- Positive Attitude
- Relationship Building
- Judgement and Initiative
- Strong Communications
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Focused
- Attention to Detail
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide friendly, efficient and accurate face-to-face and over the phone customer transactions within PremierBank’s service expectations.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies. Refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot be resolved at this level or for assistance with more sophisticated products.
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back and issue receipts of deposit. Process savings withdrawals. Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper ID, ensure validity and determine funds availability based on regulatory requirements; complete hold notices. process cash advances, redeem U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Issue personal money orders and cashier’s checks, and cash U.S. Savings Bonds., Accept utility payments, loan payments and property tax payments. Process mail and night deposits.
- Balance and update savings passbooks, and close accounts when requested. Follow procedures for removing accounts for dormancy; maintain appropriate currency logs; image transactions for Accounting.
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions; count and package currency and coins; reconcile loan coupons and other transactions; turn in excess cash and mutilated currency to Teller Supervisor; maintain supply of cash and currency. Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary; balance vault. Ensure drawer cash limits are not exceeded; balance ATM.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
Ideal candidates will be relationship focused with the drive for success. In addition, successful candidates must also possess:
- A high school diploma is required with preference given to someone with previous experience in a banking environment.
- Previous experience in a customer service or cash handling position, with face-to-face customer interaction and/or a working knowledge of banking services and products is desired.
- Bilingual skill-set a plus, but not required.
- Exceptional organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree on confidentiality and professional discretion.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret business and technical documents; procedure manuals and so on;
- The ability to prepare required routine reports and correspondence;
- The ability to communicate effectively with others, using skill and diplomacy and have the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Must possess knowledge and experience related to the ability to develop and interpret related reports using banking software, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Office applications. Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business machines, such as a computer and keyboard, a calculator, telephone, fax, photocopier, etc.
- Must possess ability to apply common sense reasoning to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram format with excellent active listening skills.
Additionally, the RIGHT candidate will have personal values that align with the core values we live by:
- Intentionally Customer Focused
- Integrity. Professionalism. Respect. In ALL we do.
- Community Minded
Who are we? PremierBank is a full-service community bank dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized and friendly manner. We are a true community bank with the goal of always focusing on our customer relationships and serving as a trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE #PREMIERLIFE?
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL & VISION, COMPANY PROVIDED SHORT & LONG TERM DISABILITY AND GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE, ADDITIONAL LIFE INSURANCE ALSO AVAILABLE! ALL BENEFITS BEGIN THE MONTH FOLLOWING 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT.
- FANTASTIC 401K (ROTH & TRADITIONAL) WITH A 100% COMPANY MATCH UP TO 5% AND ANNUAL PROFIT SHARING!
- COMPETITIVE PAID TIME OFF PACKAGE
- BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE
- COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- STARTING PAY BASED UPON EXPERIENCE
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents for a leading organization, apply today!
PremierBank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and adheres to EEO Guidelines s to offer employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.