Do you like making a positive impact on others and being part of something bigger than the same old day-to-day grind? Then Fort Community Credit Union is the place for you! At FCCU, our mission is to help every member be in a better financial position than when we met them. We strive to positively impact our members, and our communities. If you want to make a difference, then apply at FCCU! Fort Community Credit Union is seeking PART-TIME Tellers to add to our team.
We currently have positions available at the following locations:
Fort Atkinson Southside Branch: 1610 Janesville Ave (Hwy 26S) Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Saturday
Position Hours: 20-30 hours a week, including every Saturday (8:00 am-12:00 pm)
Education and Qualifications:
- Must have a high school degree or GED. Associates degree (or higher) in finance is preferred, but relevant work experience may be considered in exchange for education.
- Three (3) or more years of customer service experience is preferred. Teller and banking experience is a plus.
- Provides friendly, helpful service that promotes financial discipline through:
- Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and an organized workstation.
- Maintaining knowledge of FCCU products, services and processes.
- Proactively greeting members with a smile, introduction, and full attention.
- Understanding the member’s objectives by asking appropriate questions and listening to the member’s responses.
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, Visa gift cards, and cashier’s checks.
- Examine checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Secures the credit union’s assets by handling cash and negotiable instruments in a consistent manner, properly identifying members, keeping member information confidential, balancing at the end of each business day, and completing necessary reports that summarize daily activities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and adheres to all regulations, policies, procedures, and standards that pertain to this position.
- Actively works to insure credit union compliance with OFAC, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Act Laundering, and U.S.A. Patriot Act.
An Equal Opportunity Employer