Effortless Elegance is seeking a part-time motivated, friendly, charismatic event assistant for help with upcoming events.
Hours would initially be limited to scheduled events, typically on the weekend days and occasional weeknights. Pay starts at $16/hr or more based on relevant experience.
Our event team is primarily responsible for ensuring every event is a success. We work with weddings, corporate seminars & training events, and social parties like anniversaries and showers. The event assistant is expected to help the Director to ensure a smoothly run event, and to handle any hitch that may arise during the course of the event.
Essential skills for a successful Event Assistant include:
- Ability to carry out various tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow instructions carefully and with attention to minor details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to manage and solve problems creatively
- Be physically able to stand for long periods
Interested applicants may send their resume & cover letter (or a statement of interest if a resume is not available) to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for interview. No walk-in applications will be accepted, as our office is not accessible to the public.
Effortless EleganceDave Stotesbery