Jones Market Front Room Clerk
The Jones Market is always an experience to remember. Not only are the Jones meat selections fresh and out-of-this-world, visitors can sample and purchase new product recipes, enjoy our daily breakfast and lunch menu followed by hand-dipped ice cream at the Jones Dairy Bar. Plus you’ll find local Wisconsin favorites and will take in the nostalgia that electrifies this warm and cozy atmosphere. We are looking to fill a Part Time Front Room Clerk position. This an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate outstanding customer service, product knowledge, professionalism, a high attention to detail and has a helpful friendly attitude.
This position will work with customers to actively sell Jones Market and Jones Dairy Farm products. The Jones Market Front Room Clerk will help maintain product inventory as well as providing a variety of retail clerical duties to support the market.
- Adhere to all food safety requirements
- Maintain good relations with customers
- Supports Jones Market Supervisor as needed
- As a retail business, two to three Saturdays per month are required
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to lift, twist, bend, carry, and tolerate repetitive motion
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply on line @ www.jonesdairyfarm.com/careers.