The best CAD Drafter/BIM Modeler's combine "right-brain" attributes, such as creativity & spatial relationships, with "left-brain" traits, like mathematics & analytical thinking, to produce designs that are captivating, functional and innovative.
AS a CAD Drafter/BIM Modeler at Spacesaver, you will get to:
- Prepare CAD/REVIT drawings for product proposals and submittals.
- Perform estimating functions required to support the department (i.e. SSC bills of material, freight, buy-outs, and offer suggested sales strategies).
- Read project specifications and interpret, using in-depth broad based product knowledge.
- Prepare renderings and/or BIM models of project layouts.
- Prepare documentation assigned for the specific sales opportunity (i.e. specifications, interpretations, bid preparation, positioning sales strategy, other submittals, etc.).
- Obtain installation estimates from external installation partners and internal installation forces.
- Work through Engineering, Planning, Cost Accounting, etc. to support the Sales opportunity.
- Become proficient in the use of the project costing, pricing and planning software (Configura) to support distribution partner sales and direct sales opportunities.
- Cross train in project management. Manage assigned projects and assist in AC Support as needed and directed.