2nd/3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 132 years, is searching for a 2nd/3rd Shift Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate critical thinking abilities, self-reliance, initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability.
- Diagnose, repair, maintain and troubleshoot at the highest levels
- Provide safe, reliable and efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into CMMS for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company's preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate self-reliance in all aspects of maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up- required.
- Previous experience- 3-5 years in a Maintenance Technician Role- required
- Proficient with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, plumbing, welding, machine tools and schematic reading
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to enhance PM and PDM maintenance strategies
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply on line @ www.jonesdairyfarm.com/careers