Full or Part Time Baker
Our Customer Service Mission is: To provide each guest with a memorable experience through friendly, courteous and gracious service. We believe strongly that each department is a critical member of the team whether or not they have direct contact with the customer.
Love the smell of Fresh-Baked Bread? The Fireside Bakery is looking for a Baker who believes in made-from-scratch food and loves to bake for a high volume restaurant!
- measuring, mixing and preparing ingredients according to Fireside recipes.
- places dough in pans, molds or sheets to be baked in ovens/proof box.
- sets time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to directions.
- rolls, cuts and shapes dough to form rolls, tarts, muffins and cookies.
- observes color of products being baked and turns thermostat or other controls to adjust oven temperature.
- assists in the creation of our delicious desserts, including applying glazes, icings and other toppings to our baked goods.
- may specialize in baking one type of product such as breads, rolls, tarts, cakes or candies.
- completes monthly inventory and pricing at the end of each month.
- opportunity to develop new recipes for breads, pastries, desserts and other baked goods and desserts.
Candidates must be available to work Wednesday through Sunday 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wage starting at $14 per hour, or higher based on experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be a legendary Baker, apply to become a part of our Bakery today!
Visit our website at www.firesidetheatre.com
or Mail completed applications to:
Human Resource Department
The Fireside, Inc.
1131 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Or you can drop off at our Box Office:
Monday - Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Fireside TheatreJenni Bernard