Grow in your Career while caring for adults with significant special needs.
Text or Call 920-728-7900 to schedule an interview!!
As a Behavioral Caregiver, you will:
- Follow the Individual Service Plan (ISP) created for each specific client (age 19 and older)
- Perform health monitoring including medication administration, etc.
- Complete daily living activities such as meal preparation, personal care and light housekeeping
- Assist in building community integration skills through recreational activities
- Redirect challenging behaviors
Our roles are competitively compensated with a starting wage of $11.00-13.00/hour. Paid out bi-weekly, with the ability to have access up to 50% of your earnings through PayActiv.
At Homes for Independent Living, a MyPath Company, we want you to succeed. When you join our team, you will be:
- Enrolled in our comprehensive training program designed to build your skills and confidence
- Eligible for an amazing line of benefits to include dental, health, vision, 401K, life insurance and a great PTO accrual program!
- After your first year of employment with us, you will receive additional income in company stock, making you an employee owner. This stock allocation is a company-funded benefit – no investment from employees is required.
To be considered for this job, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Demonstrated skill and/or potential in working with individuals with special needs in a supportive environment.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain self-composure and self-control under stressful conditions
- Ability to remain comfortable and composed when clients may exhibit aggressive, challenging, or offensive behaviors
- Valid driver’s license for 3 years with an acceptable driving record per HIL’s policy, is strongly preferred
- Access to an insured vehicle is strongly preferred
- Successful completion of a caregiver background check as mandated by Wisconsin Chapter DHS 12
- Successful completion of a pre-employment TB test and health screen
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Men, Women, Minorities, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.