Earn $26.90+ per hour depending on experience (DOE)
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, along with daily repairs. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability.
Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, is searching for a 1st/2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Repair and maintain production line and facility equipment
- Provide a safe and reliable, efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into CMMS for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company's preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up required.
- Previous experience in maintenance (min of 1yr) or min 1-2 yrs of mechanical / maintenance classes.
- Basic understanding of hand-tools and usage
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, basic electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs, electronics, plumbing, welding and machine tools- preferred
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply on line @ www.jonesdairyfarm.com/careers