1st Shift Maintenance Technician-
Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, is searching for a 1st & 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate critical thinking abilities, self-reliance, initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for daily preventative and predictive maintenance, higher level troubleshooting and repair of production lines. Work as part of a team to improve plant reliability and efficiency. Daily communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Planner to improve plant reliability and preventative maintenance.
Base Pay starting at $29.90 (more based on experience)
+ $2.00 shift differential (hours worked between 2pm-6am)
2nd Shift Maintenance Technician-
Starting at $33.90 per hour -
Base Pay of $29.90 (more based on experience) + $2.00 Shift Bonus + $2.00 shift differential (hours worked between 2pm-6am)
- Troubleshoot at a higher level, diagnose, repair and maintain production line and facility equipment
- Provide a safe and reliable, efficient operation
- Log time and material usage into electronic work order system for PMs and corrective maintenance
- Assists in supporting the company's preventative maintenance program
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as needed
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply on line @ www.jonesdairyfarm.com/careers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Must exemplify the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate self-reliance in all aspects of maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills such as problem solving, timeliness, and follow-up- required.
- Previous experience- 3-5 years in a Maintenance Technician Role- required
- Higher level system troubleshooting techniques including higher level schematic reading
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems, mechanical systems, PLCs electronics, plumbing, welding and machine tools
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify predictive maintenance
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills