Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
BS degree in Microbiology or related field. Minimum 2 years of experience in a food laboratory. Knowledge of ISO/IEC Standard 17025 and “GLP’s”. Strong computer skills. Knowledge of basic statistics. Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to work in a group setting. High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 131 years, is seeking a Lab Analyst/Utility. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that can demonstrate organization, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Cross-trained in all positions in QA the laboratory including, Microbiology and Chemistry laboratories, media preparation, sample prep and sample receiving
- Primary internal trainer in lab and maintains training verification program. Performs weekly QC verifications
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Requires flexibility to provide coverage for all positions
- Rotating weekend and holiday schedule
- Related work experience in a food manufacturing environment or other QA setting
- Familiarity with USDA and HACCP
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- High level of accuracy and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply on line @ APPLY HERE