A Production Scheduler II at Spacesaver is responsible for the optimization of the master production plan to support the successful execution of shop orders to meet on-time delivery requirements to internal and external customers. This key role in the supply chain optimizes production schedules in line with manufacturing capabilities to meet customer order requirements and monitors the performance of the areas scheduled to ensure the impact to customer orders is minimized.
- Optimizes and balances the daily load of work centers to provide the most effective plan to achieve world class on-time delivery (96+%).
- Creates production orders.
- Coordinates alternative options to manufacture or arranges outsourcing of products to overcome equipment and/or capacity constrained work centers.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with customers to ensure open communication of the plan to fulfill customer requirements.
- Monitors and reports on manufacturing attainment to the production schedule and expedites, as required.
- Communicates with customer support as issues arise that affect the ability to deliver on time.
- Maintains the data integrity of the ERP system by demonstrating skillful data analysis and techniques to resolve missing/incomplete information and/or inconsistencies in routine research/data.
- Addresses order changes and/or cancellations and processes any returns while addressing any associated fees.
- Improves the supply chain processes continuously with other schedulers, Sales, Sourcing, vendors, operations and any other personnel required to optimize area flow and resource utilization.
- Identifies and develops improvements to the production planning and scheduling system, which includes use of ERP and other automated systems.
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer for Veterans and individuals with disabilities.