Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 130 years, isseeking a Regulatory Affairs Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for individual that can demonstrate organization, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
The Regulatory Affairs Analyst is responsible for the maintenance of all aspects of the HACCP plans, including following proper protocols for HACCP changes, verification and validation activities. Performs daily preshipment review of production paperwork to insure compliance of finished products. In addition this position will oversee and maintain the SSOP regulatory review and implementation of changes per proper protocols. This position will lead quarterly audits of prerequisite programs and reporting of deficiencies found. Lastly this position will obtain USDA label approvals, maintain label approval databases, and perform label reviews accurately.
- Maintenance of all aspects of the HACCP plans
- SSOP regulatory review and maintaining
- SSOP program changes and implementation and complying with proper protocols
- Conducting quarterly audits of prerequisite programs and reporting of deficiencies found.
- Maintain Nutritional Labeling Verification program
- Perform USDA label approvals, maintain label approval databases, and perform label reviews accurately.
- Conduct quarterly HACCP audits
- Strong knowledge of USDA regulations and programs
- Experience with HACCP, SSOP, and food labeling
- Strong analytical and technical reasoning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced organizational and computer skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates apply online at jonesdairyfarm.com/careers