Training Supervisor II
Manufacturer of Premium Meat Products in Fort Atkinson
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 132 years, is seeking and Training Supervisor II. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that can demonstrate strong organizational, leadership and communication skills with knowledge of government regulations in regard to Maintenance and Sanitation safety and environmental or regulatory issues with a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or a High School diploma and at least three (3) year experience in a food manufacturing environment with experience in Maintenance and/or Sanitation. A current trainer certification or the ability to become certified as a subject matter expert/trainer for all applicable OSHA programs. Good organization, communication and leadership skills along with strong problem solving skills. This position requires a high level of confidentiality, discretion and good judgement. Must be able to meet deadlines and maintain regulatory accuracy. Bilingual capabilities in Spanish/English and experience in a unionized environment preferred.
Responsible for the effective planning, directing and coordinating of all aspects of the maintenance and sanitation training procedures. This includes: ‘On the job’ scheduling, department skills trainer alignment and evaluation, training schedules and assessments, job breakdown development, updating and implementation, Job Competency Qualification of new, cross trained and bid position employees, Company and Department Onboarding, Maintenance Mechanic Job Skills, Standard Operating Procedures and Safety training to include: Job Safety Analysis training, post-accident training and all applicable OSHA programs. Conducts safety inspections, observations and toolbox talks to ensure safe operations. Special projects, as assigned.
- Document trainee progress and performance using approved tracking documents
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with HACCP regulations, quality inspections and USDA guidelines
- Coordinate, support and supervise training activities of assigned Peer Skills Trainers with training approaches and techniques
- Coordinate and supervise training activities of assigned trainees and determine training assignments
- Coordinate incident investigations – Accident with injury, Accidents without injury and Accidents with damage
- Effectively conduct and track required OSHA training activities
- Capable of operating all standard office equipment
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity for using a computer
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 40 pounds
- Frequent sitting and walking are required
- Exposure to production areas requiring use of safety equipment
- Exposure to hot, cold, damp, dusty and noisy environment
- Ability to work off shifts as needed. Some travel required.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit resume and apply on line @ www.jonesdairyfarm.com/careers