Health Care Services
Fort HealthCare is a thriving, not-for-profit integrated delivery system comprised of four wholly-owned subsidiaries, including Fort Memorial Hospital, Fort Medical Group, FortCare Provider Network, and Fort Memorial Hospital Foundation. Fort HealthCare is the leading healthcare provider in the area and has provided 75-plus years of continuous service to the community.
- Over 100 physicians and 72 staffed beds
- Ambulatory surgery and specialty clinics, birthing center, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency services
- A regional cancer center with medical oncology, radiation oncology, access to clinical trials and support groups
- State-of- the-art radiology equipment
- A high-speed 16-slice CT scanner and a 3.0T MRI Scanner
- 3D-imaging and full-service care for mammograms
- Six universal surgical suites and an endoscopy room
- A center for joint replacement and pre and post-operative treatment
- Named Top Workplace in Southeastern Wisconsin and HealthCare’s Most Wired, Gold Fit Friendly Company for a healthy workplace.
- Black Hawk Senior Residence
- Reena Senior Living, Fort Atkinson
- Sienna Crest Assisted Living
- Alden Estates of Jefferson, Inc.
UW Health Fort Atkinson provides health care services which include obstetrics, gynecology, acute and chronic illness care, minor surgical procedures, preventive medicine and cardiology services.
SSM Health Dean Clinic is part of one of the largest regional physician practices. A joint venture of SSM Health System and SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, the network is comprised of more than 30 regional and eye network clinics.
Health Care Resources